why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Sunday 11 January 2015

The (Dior) Earring.....



it's a game of two halves.  this earring has it all, firstly its half marble (of which I am obsessed with right now), it can be slotted together and worn as one single earring (all the rage right now) or put in as two separate pieces that hang at different heights (my preference).  This earring has moved on from the single pearl craze of last season and this for me it the ultimate accessory.  I am not madly into wearing earrings but you can't go wrong with the simplicity of this.  its a must have piece and probably a collectors item in time too so worth the investment now.

earring dior




3 comments:

  1. These are pretty amazing! So simple and elegant! xx

    www.2matesandablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I'm not big on earrings either - in fact, jewellery never even occurs to me unless I'm going to something formal, but these are definitely worth remembering! Thanks for sharing!

    Ses Reveries blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pieces. I love the colors. Such works of art.natural hair earrings King Tut earrings - gold mirror style. They will perfectly compliment any outfit to show your style. Shop our entire collection of ethnic earrings today.

    ReplyDelete