why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Monday 9 June 2014

The Blue Sweater.....

What a better way to start the summer than a sweatshirt and shorts and here are two of my favourites






TIP... a simple square print on the front of a jumper looks simple and chic I prefer the simplicity of the writing and the fact that it references a creative icon in a subtle way seems less obvious than a lot of the slogan tops out there.  Great with denim cut offs and pool shoes this is a great jumper to throw on for the weekend

sweatshirt by self portrait
shorts by free people
shoes by addidas
sunglasses by thierry lasry






TIP... once a big fashion house does a sweatshirt you know this trend is here to stay and kept simple this paint job is the ideal jumper to dress things down like these leather shorts add a flat and this can be a great day to night look just switch your shoes

jumper by chanel
shorts by carin wester
shoes and sunglasses as before

1 comment:

  1. Hi Natalie,
    THANK YOU for the Self-Portrait tip!! I've just spent ages on the site and bought myself a lovely new dress for a big night out next week. (white illusion wrap shirt dress). Look forward to keeping an eye on them in the future.
    Krista x

    ReplyDelete