why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Sunday 8 December 2013

Winter Sunnies…..

For all those bright sunny winter days ahead (I hope anyway) these red framed sunglasses are perfect to update those winter wardrobes.  This week you can WIN the ones I am wearing just retweet the blog or leave a comment below to enter, deadline Friday 13th December….good luck! 






TIP… update or denim red looks great against any shade of denim and I have added a pale grey blazer for another neutral tone 
blazer by rokit
denim all in one by marques almeida
boots by chloe
sunglasses by accessorize










TIP… add these to a more masculine here I have worn leather shorts with knee high boots don't just think of them of resumer as long as you don't show skin at the knee just play with textures and again the red frames are the only pop of colour needed
shirt by james perse
short by carin wester at urban outfitters
boots and sunglasses as before

No comments:

Post a Comment