why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Friday 6 September 2013

Ugg Creative Council




This season I am part of the Creative Council for UGG alongside Karen Elson and Bip Ling and we have all come up with our favourite ways to wear them! Have a look too at how you can work them into this seasons trends with my short video 

http://blog.uggaustralia.co.uk/natalie-hartley-wears/

1 comment:

  1. Are you still wondering which jersey to wear despite the summer being here? It seems like this year, another basketball team is in style, so all the wholesale womens nfl jerseys from the last year are useless. Instead of buying those expensive original jerseys from the authorized stores of the team, maybe it would be better to think about the Customizable Jerseys. The price is significantly smaller,pittsburgh steeler jersey and the jerseys would look just like the original. The best part of this is that the Customizable Jerseys will have your name on it.

    ReplyDelete