why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Tuesday 3 September 2013

Natalie Hartley Runs...with Animal Flow

So here it is the new style of training that have been practising with my trainer at Equinox. Animal Flow. This style of training combines yoga, tai chi, boxing plus many more with the classic moves to create animalistic movements to develop and build all your muscles at once. The Crab is what I am badly demonstrating below but there are many more styles to learn it fucking hard but once you got it its quite addictive. Want to know more? Take a look here and watch the video of the guy that created this new workout craze...crazy but very clever Equinox

More core strengtheners, a killer for the stomach can't even remember what I did here but it hurt!
 
 

100 skips later ....

 

 

http://www.justgiving.com/nataliehartley

 

No comments:

Post a Comment