why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Friday 20 September 2013

Milan Fashion Week, Day 3

The Highlights

Today I started my day with the Nike fashion week concierge service and met them and Penny from Gentlewoman (also doing the marathon with me) for a 45 min run around Milan. Another chance to explore the city by foot but up for sunrise it was worth it with an early night before. The smoking and drinking over the show season has definitely put me back but as I can't say no at least I can say am still running ( or trying to at least! ). Anyway it was the first time I have ever set my alarm to do exercise but always try everything once I say!


This is the third time have worn this top over fashion week and it has become my staple piece that can be worn with everything. White is a blank canvas so look for graphic shapes and cuts to keep the top half fresh and modern and this time have worn with a loose wide leg trouser in a pastel shade and toughened it up with my black Margiela boots
Top JW Anderson
Trousers by Full Circle
Sunglasses by Prism


The Prada show became the talk of Milan inspired by artists including the graffiti artist Stinkfish the collection was a sporty mix of art and fashion....who will be heading down to JJB sports to cut off a pair of hockey socks and customise them for next season?!


Bold spots for Sportmax and cute Pom Pom heels



The crowds outside Armani show today it gets crazier every season




The infamous Fendi 'Angry Birds'

No comments:

Post a Comment