why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Saturday 14 September 2013

London Fashion Week, Day 1

The Highlights...



First glance from the Alexis Barrell show and these are part of her new ss14 collection so gave them their first outing after the show


The first look that came down the catwalk at Alexis Barrell today


The model running order for the Alexis Barrell show



One of my favourite London show's so far...JW Anderson







The Trend Spot...soft bags



The drawstring at JW Anderson


The carrier bag goes chic at Ashish




The miniature tee invite for the Browns drinks tonight


The Henry Holland show...probably seen a lot from the front so thought the back was quite cool too!


Mr Styles at Henry Holland this evening

No comments:

Post a Comment