why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Monday 12 August 2013

NatalieHartley Runs....5k

 

 

So have been feeling a bit hard on myself thinking that am not improving and have been running every other day for a week and still don't feel like I am enjoying it more or going for longer. I went away this weekend and have never been to a gym Ian hotel but this time I had the guilt hanging over me if I did nothing! So off I went to this room (with a very nice view) and actually found that I quite enjoyed running on the treadmill, so much so that I ended up running for 30mins and ran 5k! It was a Saturday night too and this is my big running tip .... Get out and run before you go out instead of trying to pull yourself out of a rest day or night like sunday or mondays! It actually wakes you up gives you loads of energy after and most of all you really feel like you deserve that drink!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment