why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Monday 11 February 2013

New York Fashion Week, Day 3

 

 

 

TIP... Today is a grunge day and if you are looking for a subtle way to wear the trend then go and find some acid wash jeans I have worn them with my boots and oversized jumper but my hooded parka is all I need to throw over to complete the look. The parka is a huge 90's reference but it can be more polished than the khaki camden market find! So glam your up like I have and have seen many editors at the New York shows wearing them too the parka will be the new coat shape so get involved now!

Parka by roksander illinic, jumper by j crew, jeans by current elliott, boots from camden market, sunglasses the row

 

1 comment:

  1. I adore your sunglasses, you have such good taste

    Dusterknuckles | I'm Having A Celine Giveaway

    ReplyDelete