why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Saturday 23 February 2013

Milan Fashion Week, Day 3

 

 

 

TIP... The full circle skirt seems to be a big shape for summer but definitely judging by the shows will be huge for winter so why not find a great coloured option like this! I have dressed it down with a hoodie and added my neoprene coat to contrast the textures and my knee high boots with a round toe give this a cute 60's touch and the colour blocking bag adds more colour and graphics to the look

Coat by theyskens theory, jumper by american apparel, skirt by baum and pfeffergarten at urban outfitters, boots by chloe, bag by fendi

 

No comments:

Post a Comment