why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Monday 17 September 2012

London Fashion Week , Day 3






TIP...head to toe print, go crazy and clash it up or do as I am and mix up variation of the same print in the same colour ways.  I have then added a white leather jacket as white is a fresh modern approach to biker jacket and again having it over sized gives this look a more up to date look
jacket by givenchy
shirt by joseph
trousers by gap mens
boots by barbara bui
bag by pierre hardy
sunglasses by the row

photographs by jaye thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment