why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Sunday 26 June 2011

Exclusive: Diesel Jogg Jeans


THE JOGG JEAN...Diesel have given me the onlin eexclusive for a brand new invention for casual wear combining denim and sweats. I was sent the 3 styles to try out and offer you ideas of how to wear them before they are launched firstly in selfridges from the 1st July and then nationwide in Diesel stores from August. They start at £150. The jeans are made using a circular weaving technique that has been used in their denim before bt helped invent this new type of trouser. Basically they have the effect of looking like jeans with the comfort of tracksuit bottoms and have been converted they are truly comfy and from afar you would think they were jeans! Definitely worth having a look for yourself and see below for the different ways to wear them.....

2 comments:

  1. Looks interesting..I love the causal pant style so I'll definitely be having a look at those!

    http://somefashionclout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look really comfortable, I love the faded effect too.

    ReplyDelete