why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Monday 28 February 2011

Milan Fashion Week Day 5


TIP...I have layered a pussy bow blouse over my maxi skirt but with a pair of jeans underneath it makes the look wearable and the turban is a great headpiece that is a stylish alternative to an umbrella in the milan rain!
vintage leopard pussy bow blouse at lucy in disguise lucyindisguiselondon.com
sheer skirt by rokit www.rokit.co.uk
shoes by natacha marro www.natachamarro.com
turban at beyond retro www.beyondretro.com
vintage chanel necklace at susan caplan www.susancaplan.co.uk
long gold necklaces by zoe and morgan www.zoeandmorgan.com



photographs by jaye thompson at the baglioni hotel milan www.instyle.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog!

    Would you be able to give me some advice please, I've got an interview at French Connection head office, any ideas as to what I should wear?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete