why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Sunday 19 December 2010

White.....


TIP...this dress can be worn with a great shoe or dressed down with a boot for a more grunge take on white
dress by louise goldin www.matchesfashion.com
boots by beyond retro www.beyondretro.com

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning dress!

    @CazSchuh twitter
    www.mystylisms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I detect a White Christmas theme? The sheerness of the dress is really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is stunning! x

    http://www.girlalamode.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. With my - all too many! - lumps and bumps, I wouldn't have the confidence to wear something this statement-making...

    But you look SPECTACULAR with a great big capital 'S'!

    Happy New Year, sweetie, may it bring you every contentment and success.

    Sarah x

    http://stylesouk.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredible Louise Goldin! My friend wore it to an event just over a month ago and it was the most spectacular thing in sight.

    Lela London - Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Natalie,
    what a great idea this blog of yours!!! Quite inspirational. Every day I try to show my clients that you can look fabulous no matter what the budget is...So I hear you...
    Cheers,
    b.
    http://barboradudinska.com
    "fashionably tasteful.have a bite"

    ReplyDelete