why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Tuesday 14 September 2010

Day 4, nyc fashion week.....


TIP...I have added a loose silk blouse with high waisted suede shorts as the mixing of fabrics will be a strong theme this autumn and add a dramatic shoe and oversized bag and find a nice bra this season that works underneath sheer fabrics!
blouse from a selection at rokit www.rokit.co.uk
suede shorts by kookai www.kookai.co.uk
shoes by chloe sevigny for opening ceremony www.asos.com
bag by benetton www.benetton.com

photographs by concierge outside the standard hotel www.standardhotels.com/new-york-city

No comments:

Post a Comment