why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Sunday 18 July 2010

Military.....


TIP...sheer dresses are great layering with heavy tweed fabrics worn with leggings and socks underneath add chunky footwear...I love these clog boots for a touch of folk
tweed jacket by prps at matches www.matchesfashion.com
sheer dress by topshop unique www.topshop.com
leggings(worn under dress) by american apparel www.americanapparel.co.uk
socks by falke www.mytights.com
clog boots by office www.office.co.uk
studded cuff by felder and felder from a selection at browns focus www.brownsfashion.com

3 comments:

  1. love that dress great look as always xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sheer look very much and can really see wearing it more in the winter with the beloved opaques

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sheer dress! I'm a big fan of sheer longer layers at the moment, perfect for the lame British summer.

    http://www.isabelleoc.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete